Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Using the RMCHI acronym in florida

Why I am taking RMHCI off my linked in and other sties, and why you should too!

Hey guys this goes out to all of you who are currently using this acronym on business cards and any other advertising materials ( including your linkedin!)

I was searching the acronym when I ran across this statute that is current in the state of Florida, I was able to catch it in time to remove it from my linked in since I did not know luckily its not on my business cards :P.

The Statute: “(j) Failure of a registered intern to use the words ‘registered intern” on all promotional materials, including card, brochures, stationery, advertisements and signs, naming the licensee as required by Section491.0149(2)(b) , F.S.” is a “minor violation”.  Does the minor nature of the violation allow us and registered interns to ignore the rule? 

 https://www.flrules.org/gateway/ruleno.asp?id=64B4-5.005

 The Punishment: Re-take the 8-hour Laws and Rules course ( if already taken),  pay fines, attorney fees and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment